Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

my sundown sa 12


gage120

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not exactly sure, go to the Sundown forum on SMD, and Jacob has recone prices listed there.

Posted

IMHO if you was to oscope or dd1 that amp @ 1 ohm to that sub. As long as you did the same with the source unit. You'll never blow that sub.

Posted

I would rather pay for a oscope than a recone & a oscope.

Posted

That's all we can recommend. The only thing I can think of to do if you don't like that amp, is to get another one proven to do the rated power.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 559 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...