Electrical for 5000 watts rms

Can anyone tell me if a Mechman 240 amp alt, and 2 xs power d3400 batts will be enough electrical to support 5000 watts rms. I have 2 rockford bdcp 1500s, and I am thinking of getting the Mosconi as200.4 all going in a 1993 Cadillac Coupdeville. Speakers are morel Virtus comps and ssa icon 12s.

amp has not gone to protect and i hardly ever play it. since i got the amp back in April i have only driven that car 3 times. and only played it like 3 hours max if not less. i dont recommend it

im testing right now.. i did 148.8 at 38hz on music sensor on the glass everything sealed.. i have 5 D3100 and will use all 7 batteries and put it back on the meter. i will see if i gain any. then i will add dual inputs and see if i gain even more. i will use my dmm to get the voltage reading. i know i should be on the 150 range or close to it

Ok so 5000 watts divide 14.4 volts (if your running the car) is 347 amps since you wont get the full watts using music you would be using less amps so the Mechman 240 amp and the 2 XS batteries should be fine if your not running it all day. But since i don't have experience with this much power hopefully someone can confirm my theory.

1998 Holden VS Statesman

Kenwood KDC-U556BT

Cadence CS2.65K

Pioneer GM-D9601

Alpine SWS-10D4

KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge

Response 4 Gauge

Execution Audio 60.4

Archived