Jump to content

PC Upgrade


Recommended Posts

Posted
My wife hooked me up with a pair of GTX 970 SSC's, combining my XMAS gift with my birthday gift. I'm very happy with the performance so far. I ended up upgrading my whole system after I got the new cards, i'm very happy with the new set-up so far.


Here are the specs so far:

Processor: Intel i7 4790K @ stock

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105

Motherboard: MSI Z87 MAX AC (Still surprised I got this board for $60 brand new.)

Video Cards: 2X GTX 970 SSC's (04G-P4-3975) ASIC scores are, first card 70.8%, second card 78.4%.

RAM: G.Skill 2x4GB 2400MHz CAS11

SSD: Intel 330 series 120GB (I plan on getting a 480-512GB very soon)

HDD's: Western Digital 1TB black, Western Digital 640GB black, Western Digital 500GB blue.

Case: Corsair 730T with the 3 stock 140mm fans (Plan on moving over to some blue LED cougar fans for a blue/yellow theme.)

PSU: Corsair HX750 (First generation, silver certified.)


20150113_010358_zpslsigfz8m.jpg

20150113_010641_zpsjxovcjgm.jpg

20150113_010713_zpsy4epyudf.jpg

Posted

I still have some cable management to do, but other than that, this thing is screamin' on all of my games so far.

Posted

Here we go, zip tied the GPU power cords, could only find two zip ties though... Will have to do more when I find some.

20150113_015954_zpsedpmoiqz.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6674 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...