Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Silverado Box HELP!!!


Mike Rebman

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello, I have a 01 silverado ext cab 4dr. I also have, left over from my old car, 4 alpine type s 10's. This was fine in my old car but I am having fitting issues in this truck. I got the truck with the intention of leaving the back seat in place for my kids. The only option I can see is raising the back seat a couple of inches just to give me more room under the seat to set all 4 of these 10's. Has anyone riased the rear seat in any manner? Does someone make a kit to raise the seat? I need ideas if anyone can or wants to help. I have thought about getting rid of these 10's and getting something shallow mount maybe in a 12, but all the shallow mounts I see are technically not rated for the 2400w rms at 1 ohm I am running from my hifonics brutus amp.

I have run these 10's in as low as a 3.5 cubic foot box and they sound good, granted I do believe they would sound better in a larger box, but I always do the best I can with the space provided. Does anyone have any ideas they could throw my way?

Posted

Please post in the right section

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4682 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...