09 Accord build log, zv4 12's trunk build

To start off heres the car. Its a 2009 Honda accord ex-l with just under 100,000 miles. Absolutely love the car especially with the premium sound system, But it needs help haha. Also the camera i used is a gopro silver, it sucks as a camera so ill probally take multiple pictures because the wide angle means you have no idea where youre pointing the thing.

owner before me had the pinstriping added, i like it.

2rhbw9h.jpg

r8uw0k.jpg

xs power d975? i forgot and cant tell because of the heat wrap and ductape. i did a really shitty job on that and will eventually make it look nice. have custom terminals on there from toolmaker that has the Werks Autosound logo. They are the closest shop to me that is legitimate. Awesome guys that do amazing work. I will also redo the original wiring that goes to the positive terminal, i dont like its connection.

2n24f0y.jpg

2rqh6xv.jpg

10o35uv.jpg

Grounding Locations for the front battery. I will need to do the rest of the big 3.

2jcc9c5.jpg

Camera is also very sensitive to movement...

Wire ran through the firewall, i will be adding more runs in the future.

2r1zeic.jpg

Stripped the trunk of all the mats, ready for sound deadening. Plenty of places in there to ground, just cant see with any of these pictures.

2iw0bnq.jpg

x3e25l.jpg

Stripped the rear deck.Im going to sound deaden all of it and turn it into an amp rack for the speakers.

Two xp3000 for the trunk. deffinately adding more battery power in the future. caps or lithium?

fctbi1.jpg

50lbs of damplifier pro, also got luxury liner pro and overkill pro. i plan to do almost all of the car.

34xs0ux.jpg

30rqtra.jpg

320 amp alternator from dc power. love this thing

2e0tjwp.jpg

15j3us.jpg

zv4 12. second one is still in its box

2dm9jjp.jpg

14dpkrm.jpg

execution audio 0 gauge wire

28grtx0.jpg

I already had the xp3000's in the car so this is all the wiring for those, next to a box of things im putting into the car.

nwbh2b.jpg

terminals for the xp3000's.

34g6q38.jpg

66b7lk.jpg

Amplifiers ill be using for now. 2 t2000's strapped and a 60.4+200.1 got all three for a really good deal. ns-1 or scv6000 in the future.

2h33azr.jpg

But thats it for now, i plan to get the trunk and rear deck deadened soon. Then start doing the floor and roof. ill probally have to buy more deadening for the doors. I also need to get a box made, i found a design but its a exact copy of someones and i want to ask if i can use it

Depending on where you are in New England i would deffinately give you a demo.

So this is just to give an idea on how much room i will have in the trunk. I could probally fit a smaller battery above them too.

caraudio047_zps07433b4d.jpg[/url]

caraudio049_zps816bd6a9.jpg[/url]

The floor will lay flat when made correctly. this was just an example. The black boogie board was all i could find at the moment to give an idea on the width of the box. box=33" wide. board=35" wide. so another inch on each side.

caraudio050_zpseefc3bda.jpg[/url]

caraudio054_zps279f807e.jpg[/url]

Archived