Sonic Electronix

So Im Thinking About Walling My Truck

so im thinking about walling it. ive got a depth of 21", width if 61" and a height of 41"

what would you guys do? im looking for any kind of suggestions. i was thinking about (6) 15" Fi Bl's, but i dont know if that would fit. i was thinking about building that in three different boxes to cut down on cost.

i have the electrical covered, all i need is subs/amp i have about $800 to throw around at this, and of coarse i could wait and buy later.

any suggestions are welcome

800 dollars won't get you to far.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

800 dollars won't get you to far.

didn't see that you said you have electrical covered. so with that 800$ i would buy a nice head unit and some front stage with a amp to power them......what kind of truck is it and to do 6 bl 15's ported your gonna need around 18-20 cubes minimum. id say go 6 12's or 4 15's.

Edited by power-fanatic07

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

you could do all of your electrical with 800$...maybe. 200 amp alt, new batt under the hood plus 2 extra batts then maybe some 0 gauge for tha big 3 lol.....what kind of truck is it and to do 6 btl 15's ported your gonna need around 18-20 cubes minimum. id say go 6 12's or 4 15's.

he said bl's not btl's and he also said he already has the electricla done

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

my bad, i have EVERYTHING covered all i need is subs/box. i think 800 is too low for subs/box/amp so i might run my pos a2400db until i have money for a real amp

In the long run, you're going to be happier with your setup if you save and wait and get the equipment you want. :)

well i could just pick up 4-6 l7's and call it a day