Ryan929 Posted January 20, 2015 Report Posted January 20, 2015 Does anyone know how many cubes ported is recommended for a soundqubed hds3 12? Looked on the website and didn't see any..
rockFord_Expedition Posted January 20, 2015 Report Posted January 20, 2015 If you have no luck on this thread PM Andrew (AMI Customs) or give SQ a call. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Cj Kumz Posted January 20, 2015 Report Posted January 20, 2015 It depends on how much power you will be running but 2-2.5 cubes should work quite well Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
RainStryke Posted January 20, 2015 Report Posted January 20, 2015 My HDS312's were not bad at all with a net of 1.75FT³ per sub. Really depends how much power you plan on throwing at it.
Ryan929 Posted January 20, 2015 Author Report Posted January 20, 2015 I have 6 right now going in a wall, and planning on running about 7k to them
Cj Kumz Posted January 20, 2015 Report Posted January 20, 2015 I would go with 2 cubes per sub. And make sure you get the port area right for maximum performance. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Ryan929 Posted January 20, 2015 Author Report Posted January 20, 2015 Okay awesome, thanks I'll probably have someone help me design the box.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.