W:24

H:42

Dived each by 12 so I could turn the inches into feet and got

L: 4.75 feet

W: 2 feet

H: 3.5 feet

Then multiplied those together and got 33.25 cubes

Then after sub displacement .78cu per sub .78x8=6.25cu so, 33.25-6.25= 27cu

So, 27 cubes after displacement then if I give each sub 2.5 cubes 2.5x8=20cu which leaves me with 7cubes.

So, my question is how much port area do I need? Do I have enough space left over (7cu)?

I will want the box to be tuned around 32hz. And I will be putting about 8-10k on them.

8 of them? Jesus Christ, a buddy of mine has two of the same model 15s on a aq 2200, no wall, did a 150 @ 49 hz in a 2 door blazer. Is 8 really necessary? Lol.

well what I did was took your first set of measurements and took off 1.5inches per measurement so 43.5h 58.5d and 25.5w. that way u could build your box with these measurements then add your extra baffles on the box that way it doesn't effect your volume. and I did a port of 42h 9.75w 20l bring it to 16sq in per foot tuning to 32hz. I used 3 common walls. but overall its 25cubes tuned at 32hz. I would take a picture of torres showing you but I can post pictures on here because I am using IE. and as for the displacement you probably read the vas stat

08 Ford F150

Yeah I did read the vas stat.. Not sure what I was thinking.. And I took off 3inches because the first set of measurements was my MAX deminsions. So I see the way you did it but that wouldn't work. But with these measurements that I took and having 20 cubes total for the subs + displacement, will I have enough area left over for port? I was planning on doing the port horizontally down the middle so Id have 4 subs above and 4 subs below the port. And the reason for doing 8 is I figure go big or go home right? Haha

Archived