Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

psi


d-nice88

Recommended Posts

Posted

Maybe he's not so obsessed with the numbers because he doesn't do the builds himself?

Kind of like how if you were to make something yourself, you would take pride in it "yeah I hit 159.7" or whatever.... Maybe it's not the same when you pay someone to do it all

Posted

Maybe he's not so obsessed with the numbers because he doesn't do the builds himself?

Kind of like how if you were to make something yourself, you would take pride in it "yeah I hit 159.7" or whatever.... Maybe it's not the same when you pay someone to do it all

Yea I could see that.. I personally think it's Bcs he didn't build the system for numbers he built it strickly for demos and showing off.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4682 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...