d-nice88 Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 So im looking at some psi 15 's what do you guys think of them ? Ive never owned them or seen anyone around where I live that has any of them. Just on youtube of course. Any one have any experience with them?
Miguels Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 i guess they are good subs.. i never used one but many run them and are very happy.. what platform are you getting? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
d-nice88 Posted January 21, 2015 Author Report Posted January 21, 2015 I wanted to get the platform 2's but I dont like the shipping :/ im used to the free shipping I get from other sites
bighossf150 Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 Never ran the subs but I loved my psi recones on my old hdc3's Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Miguels Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 I wanted to get the platform 2's but I dont like the shipping :/ im used to the free shipping I get from other sites no one has free shipping. they hide it in the cost of the sub or whatever you are buying when it says free shipping.. trust me on this one.. i work in shipping and we calculate freight charges with the cost of product then forward to customer with added freight charges we just tell them it made prepaid weight for free shipping... if people did offer free shipping they would go out of business my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 if you dont want to believe me on this i have proof. back when i bought my mayhems they went for $509 each plus shipping which was around $60.. now they offer free shipping but guess how much they cost now? $575.. the free shipping is just a gimmick to get people to buy from them my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Kyblack76 Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 PSI has good shit.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Miguels Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 dont let shipping discourage you.. check prices on similar subs and match cost. you will see they cost the same after shipping my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
d-nice88 Posted January 21, 2015 Author Report Posted January 21, 2015 Ughh I just hate to have to spend the extra $$$ on that shipping lol.. ive been browsing and checking prices im just stuck on either the 1000 watt re sxx's soundqubed hdc 115 1500 watts or the psi platform 2 15's 1500 watts. Re's I can get them from sonic electronics with "free" shipping for around 500 the psi are 680.89 with the shipping cost and I think soundqubed has "free" shipping to and they come out to 610.00
Miguels Posted January 21, 2015 Report Posted January 21, 2015 psi hands down better then RE for that price i would look into the Fi q and even the Fi SSD my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.