deathacmaster Posted January 26, 2015 Report Posted January 26, 2015 I need to build a box that would be ported that would sit between the two seats in the front of a work van. I would want this to be ported but with the design I have it is tuned to 28fb. I have a lower budget sub so should I be using so a higher fb? It doesn't even have a recommendation. Do any of you guys have any ideas.
Jeff4661 Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 What van? What sub specifically? What kinda power are u pushing? More info please Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
deathacmaster Posted January 27, 2015 Author Report Posted January 27, 2015 Its just in a avage work van with probably like 20 inches in between the front two seats. Ill be running a sony xplode 480 and a 700 watt max q power. Just a cheap set up.
Jeff4661 Posted January 27, 2015 Report Posted January 27, 2015 What kinda music do you listen to? Bcs that will help determine what you want the box tuned to Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
deathacmaster Posted January 28, 2015 Author Report Posted January 28, 2015 Well i just started a build its a t line box tuned to 35hz and is 2.5 cubic feet. I listen to rock, rap,and EDM.
magillaru Posted January 28, 2015 Report Posted January 28, 2015 Just wall it and call it a day. Singer Alternators Team Asshole #anothershittysingerbuild
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.