Some pics of my car/ ol' ladies ride..

Not without a mid range 4"'s away.

WAYYY to much separation.

Now Im thinking MLK165's in the kicks and doors, no rears, and a sx12 in a false floor. Off Audison vrx amps

Weak. SX w/ Mille's?

Mille 12 ftw.

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

Naga.

Gotta see if it's gonna beat first.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Nice man I could use a tutorial on how to seal off a trunk properly!

looking forward to that build

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Guest MegaloManiac

Not without a mid range 4"'s away.

WAYYY to much separation.

Now Im thinking MLK165's in the kicks and doors, no rears, and a sx12 in a false floor. Off Audison vrx amps

hmm.. i dont seem to be getting any real separation.

Close your eyes.........

Listen.......

Can you tell the tweet is on the pillar?

Can you tell the mid is in the door??

Of course you can because you dont have tweet in the bottom of the door, and you dont have midbass on the dash.

nothing wrong with it, but its just something I wont do.

8" at the most for me, without a mid range. then its 10" from sub to mid the 4" to the tweet.

Im wierd I guess.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Guest MegaloManiac

You are weird...or maybe my ears are weird. I could listen to my Hertz all day long, heck i remember just last week i went to my friends office for a lunch date i waited in the parking garage and sat in my car for like 20min waiting and listened to some John Mayer :) I couldnt get enough of them, but right now im at a loss i managed to pop a fuse on the Zap pwr wire and have been to dam cheap to order a new 250a fuse from KNu..u got any cheap for me, id like to invest in few of them for the future?

Those are cheap.

I have some but cant touch 7.00 for 3 of them.

I am a second skin dealer now, if you are looking for some deadening to really bring those to life.

Archived