Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Winisd help


Gmansontos

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was told to plug in the numbers on winisd to be able to figure out my port area. Though half the stuff on winisd makes sense to me and the other half confuses the hell out of me. If someone could just plug the numbers in for me and tell me what my port area needs to be I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm using two sundown audio x15 d4 subs on a saz-3500d wired at 1ohm. A 7-8 cube box after displacements tuned at 32 Hz. And I want to use slot port the lengh would be 18" I need to know what my minimum width would be ? To not have port noise.

Posted

I replied with the info in your other thread.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5381 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...