Jeff4661's YUKONG 2.0 THE GORRILLA CAGE

I actually really like the look of those gauges over the ugly stock ones. Nice choice.

Thanks ? I really wanted a carbon fiber background but he was out of stock at the time.. he said to contact him in the spring (which I plan on doing)

Next was the grill choice.. I wanted something that stood out.. I've seen lots of Denali's have the billet grills and custom grills so I knew I didn't want one of those.

After searching for "the one" I finally came across a Lincoln navigator conversion grill... Which was definitely something different

FB_IMG_1422503352895_zpsqhetsiwx.jpg

Now it was about this time I was planning big.. so I bought 2 HO alternators from my local alternator store

IMAG0499_zpsv3ykt5ql.jpg[/urltmp_20053-IMAG0497205718959_zps6a0f04e3.

Here is one next to a 250amp jeep alternator

http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0500_zpsnz2uotim.jpg.html]IMAG0500_zpsnz2uotim.jpg

Before I handed my money out we ran them on his alternator dyno. They're pushing 280amps a piece with ease and that's before underdrivr pulleys

Nice ride I usually don't like vertical grilles but that one looks pretty good.

What rpm are the alts putting out the power at though?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I was in ABC warehouse for extra minor stuff and I happen to notice he had a Rockford pro 8" on the table.. so I asked how much he wanted for them.. he made me a deal on those and the pp1 pro tweeters for $450 which I figured it was pretty fair...

Sooo these will go above the wall facing the front seats

FB_IMG_1422502682508_zpsfa9c5f89.jpg[/urlFB_IMG_1422502700310_zps1b47cc3a.jpg

I am very impressed at the size of the tweeters

[url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/FB_IMG_1422502689383_zps7c56082a.jpg.html]FB_IMG_1422502689383_zps7c56082a.jpg

Nice ride I usually don't like vertical grilles but that one looks pretty good.

What rpm are the alts putting out the power at though?

His machine maxes out at 2krpms

They should do 170-200amps a piece at 800rpm idle he has been helping me with stereo stuff since I first got into car audio.. if I have any issues he sys to bring them back and he could beef them up a lot.. but I will be also running 4 batteries

Archived