Jeff4661's YUKONG 2.0 THE GORRILLA CAGE

I've heard a few of those bassline subs. I'd say there better then the E or S Types. I've heard 3 different set ups with them and every one the subs were taking over rated...and taking it well.

for a very budget sub i have nothing but good things to say. can't wait to see this finished.

Well I herd 1 of them in 1.5 cubes prefab in thev store.. they seem to sound wayy better than the type e and type s alpines.

And as for taking the power, I plan on running 600rms+ a sub.. so we will see I got a dd1 an cc1 to help keep distortion to a minimum

I've only heard them in prefabs myself. (Shame)

i.would love to get my hands on 1 to play with.

personally.i hate the S and E type. but i love the rs. most don't care for them...but most haven't heard them in a correct size box.

Rs love huge boxes. like 3ft net for a 12 tuned low...between 28/32hz. i would love to see what the bassline can do. was thinking about doing a single 10inch in 2cubes around 32hz in my girls car on a hifonic 1200w. (@ 2ohm)

your build will make up my.mind on that.

how many cubes are you giving each sub?

Let me check all the parameters on the finished box but the cad model is 1.9net a sub

nice! so your actually giving them room to be a 12. i can't wait too see how they do.

I'm use to The r line. (owned every r model and size) the 12s like 3 cubes and 10s like 2 cubes.

so maybe 1.3 for a bassline 10 would be more appropriate.

hurry up and build this thing!

unless it's a really badly built sub i see them lasting a long time with 1.9cubes with around 600w.

my dads 3rd gen R has been going strong for 6 years now and still stiff as hell. on 500w tho

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

nice! so your actually giving them room to be a 12. i can't wait too see how they do.

I'm use to The r line. (owned every r model and size) the 12s like 3 cubes and 10s like 2 cubes.

so maybe 1.3 for a bassline 10 would be more appropriate.

hurry up and build this thing!

unless it's a really badly built sub i see them lasting a long time with 1.9cubes with around 600w.

my dads 3rd gen R has been going strong for 6 years now and still stiff as hell. on 500w tho

Well I work 6 days a week 70+ hrs so I'll be building about as fast as I can.. but pm me and I can send you pictures of the manual.. they have the specs for the 10s and 12s all in one unit..

and yea I DID some measurements and I'm at 1.85 net a sub looks like.. I'll get a more precise answer after its completely done

Box progress: tmp_20053-IMAG0540897534370_zps33512977.

Took awhile to cut out all 8- 12" holes.. lol thanks to some help from my little brother I got all 8 done and box starts looking like a box

Here is how it will be in my Yukon

tmp_20053-IMAG0541-1097064169_zpsfbf3019

looking good Man.

(i don't think anyone has ever had this long of a discussion about $50 subs on this forum before, haha)

I'll pm you tomorrow morning. got to finish up some work. thank you.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

looking good Man.

(i don't think anyone has ever had this long of a discussion about $50 subs on this forum before, haha)

I'll pm you tomorrow morning. got to finish up some work. thank you.

Well it's a budget build.. I want to show that you can get pretty loud on a budget... Granted my dual alternators and the brackets and MLA arnt budget friendly but my sub an speakers are fairly affordable ?

For the price of those subs If they are decent I might do 4 12's.

I'm going to need to hear this thing, what shows do you plan on hitting this year?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm going to need to hear this thing, what shows do you plan on hitting this year?

I've never even been to a car audio show very Sadly ? I live in Michigan so if there is any nearby I could go out to one.. I just love to demo I meet as menu bassheads as I can just to show my ride off.. respectfully of course..

There are a few in Michigan on my side of the state not sure about your side though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I've never even been to a car audio show very Sadly I live in Michigan so if there is any nearby I could go out to one.. I just love to demo I meet as menu bassheads as I can just to show my ride off.. respectfully of course..

I'm glad Texas has so many shows nearby

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

Archived