Jeff4661 Posted February 25, 2015 Author Report Posted February 25, 2015 Henter knows better than to interrupt when the adults are talking lmfao Lol lmfao Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Aj11 Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 Henter knows better than to interrupt when the adults are talking lmfaoLol lmfao it's funny cuz it's true! jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
Jeff4661 Posted February 26, 2015 Author Report Posted February 26, 2015 I got a package from crossfire today containing 3 amps. Anyone want more pics? Maybe a gut shot? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted February 26, 2015 Author Report Posted February 26, 2015 Looking to rent or preferably borrow a term lab... I want to meter my system before and after the new upgrades Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 1, 2015 Author Report Posted March 1, 2015 Well I now that my wire came in I finished my battery terminals.. What do you guys think? [/url[/url[/url[/url Also got a awesome connection on group 31 batteries. Bought 4 @ $100/piece.. There takeoffs "used" but only 1 full charge per battery.. They are these: [url=http://www.atbatt.com/us-battery-usagm31-12-volt-100ah-maintenance-free-sealed-agm-battery.asp]http://www.atbatt.com/us-battery-usagm31-12-volt-100ah-maintenance-free-sealed-agm-battery.asp Resting voltage after 2 months on the shelf was still 12.9v Also dropped my alternators off to be souped up because why not? Should be plenty set on electrical Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 1, 2015 Author Report Posted March 1, 2015 Got to playing some DJSNT yesterday amd took a quick video.. System is still fairly impressive for only 2k Yesterday I also swapped out the hifonics for one of my 1700.1s so hopefully I get some time to get a video of that playing as well Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 1, 2015 Author Report Posted March 1, 2015 Here's some more pictures of the amps and birth sheets.. [/url[/url[/url[/url[/url[/url[url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150225_144020_088_zps5qnpeuy2.jpg.html] Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 4, 2015 Author Report Posted March 4, 2015 Well I'm ready to turn loose the beast of a 4 channel I bought so here is the start of the door pods.. Thoughts? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 11, 2015 Author Report Posted March 11, 2015 Yesterday I got batteries and tore the top half of the box out to finish it. I also put 2 of the 4 grounds in yesterday night. Yesterday I bought 4 cans of spray foam and filled all the cracks in my rear pannels with it so no rear panel flexing Today I built a battery/ amp rack And I wired everything up just for testing purposes. Voltage holds a lot higher than it did before I'm very happy so far.. Anyway.. For your viewing pleasure here are some pictures Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 11, 2015 Report Posted March 11, 2015 Coming along nicely man. Good job on the terminals and nice amps. Still hoping I see you at a show this summer so I can get a demo. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.