dragginmaster Posted March 13, 2015 Report Posted March 13, 2015 Nice deck been following this build great work. Looking forward to seeing you at slamology Thanks man And I'll be there demoing I certainly won't be the loudest but my 8-12"s are fairly impressive for what they are Doesn't matter how loud you are, its your time and work you got my respect. 8 12s is not exactly a small build.
Jeff4661 Posted March 13, 2015 Author Report Posted March 13, 2015 Nice deck been following this build great work. Looking forward to seeing you at slamologyThanks man And I'll be there demoing I certainly won't be the loudest but my 8-12"s are fairly impressive for what they are Doesn't matter how loud you are, its your time and work you got my respect. 8 12s is not exactly a small build. I appreciate that.. But TBH after stuff is starting to come together I notice small flaws that its to late to fix... Hence why my box will just be painted.. I'm not worrying about sanding and filling it.. but oh well you live an learn I guess Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 13, 2015 Author Report Posted March 13, 2015 Slick Thanks man Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 14, 2015 Author Report Posted March 14, 2015 Update: box is finished and back in my Yukon.. I was kinda rushed bcs my dad needed the cart so I have a couple of paint runs I also hooked up both 1700.1s to them and I must say even tho it slams I'm kinda disappointed on how loud it is.. Which was one of my fears running 5k to it.. The sub's were at max on my hifonics noe I have nothing to gain... Contemplating selling the 12"s and build something temporary untill the "sub's" Im using in the yukong 2.0 are released.. But for now I will probably run the 12"s just bcs I have it all installed.. Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 14, 2015 Author Report Posted March 14, 2015 Ok got some time to make a update video. Its kinda long (4mins) but I also show some flex and stuff enjoy https://youtu.be/5jVGiJ_RYlM Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted March 15, 2015 Author Report Posted March 15, 2015 Got some time today to experiment with a hair trick on my girlfriend today... Not sealed from the rear and I don't have my dual alts on yet. Voltage drops to around 11.8v Here are the results... https://youtu.be/-x1IcnThnlI https://youtu.be/jMSXdraKrFk Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Aj11 Posted March 16, 2015 Report Posted March 16, 2015 have you used the crossfire 4 ch yet? If its half as loud as hunters...I'm a Lil scared. jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
bighossf150 Posted March 16, 2015 Report Posted March 16, 2015 I know Im late but if you come to the TX shows you wont be the only one with a 8 12 wall lol Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Jeff4661 Posted March 16, 2015 Author Report Posted March 16, 2015 have you used the crossfire 4 ch yet? If its half as loud as hunters...I'm a Lil scared. Nope I'm still on 18rms deck power Finished wrapping the door pods today got to stop an get brushes tonight after work then I'll install the 4ch an fire those Polk audio dB's up Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.