Jump to content

Jeff4661's YUKONG 2.0 THE GORRILLA CAGE


Recommended Posts

Posted

We'll have to meter again once I get back this week. See if sealing helped you any

Yes definatly :)

I'm building the last panel as we speak.. Then I'll lay the plastic down and spray foam it to the maxx.

Let me know how it goes. I'm going home after class then I have a shit ton of work to do at home but the plan is to spend all sunday welding

1349713160_rte.png
Posted

We'll have to meter again once I get back this week. See if sealing helped you any

Yes definatly :)

I'm building the last panel as we speak.. Then I'll lay the plastic down and spray foam it to the maxx.

Let me know how it goes. I'm going home after class then I have a shit ton of work to do at home but the plan is to spend all sunday welding

Good luck when you starting the wood work?

Posted

While the truck is down for repairs i took the time to bolt down the box.. When I hit the deer the box moved 1-2" for word..

Which kinda worried me so I bought some 1/2" bolts and washers today and bolted the box to the truck

IMG_20150415_164534_806_zpsshua5cax.jpgIMG_20150415_165206_478_zpsgdoytwh2.jpg

IMG_20150415_170520_003_zpsk9ysj5oa.jpg

Needless to say I don't this its going anywhere..

Also I recently got a lathe so the first thing I needed to build was amp inputs.. Here are some pics of some 2/0 to 1/0 reducers I'm making for my friend..

IMG_20150412_023457_257_zpswmrm8b6j.jpgIMG_20150413_194637_285_zpschosazos.jpgreceived_10205995185299568_zpsyhxsf5no.jIMG_20150415_160752_310_zpsrhdnccjw.jpg

Should work pretty good.. There made from t6 aluminum 98% pure..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 439 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...