Jump to content

Jeff4661's YUKONG 2.0 THE GORRILLA CAGE


Recommended Posts

Posted

In order to do the loading wall the way I want to I need to affix it to the floor..

And as long as I gotta do that..

You guessed it Floor modifications :)

Here is the start of those modifications

Took out both seats and the center council and carpet

1466694735255_zpsvw1rzhl0.jpg

Then I pulled up the carpet pad so it's bare floor so it's ready to be worked with

1466698108996_zpspewxxr47.jpg

Ill start the floor this weekend

Posted

You are just as bad as me with taking forever but it looks like we are finally getting shit done. It's a race now

You will probably beat me..

I have alot to modify yet..

Floor, doors,

I'm gonna try to be playing for a local show on August 12th

Not necessarily on full power but playing regardless

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9060 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...