Jeff4661 Posted January 30, 2015 Author Report Posted January 30, 2015 For the price of those subs If they are decent I might do 4 12's. I'm going to need to hear this thing, what shows do you plan on hitting this year? I've never even been to a car audio show very Sadly I live in Michigan so if there is any nearby I could go out to one.. I just love to demo I meet as menu bassheads as I can just to show my ride off.. respectfully of course.. I'm glad Texas has so many shows nearby Yea I'm seriously thinking about moving down there just so I can get closer to all the shows and stuff.. TBH I'd love to compete.. someday hopefully I can.. for now I'm Just enjoying demoing Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted January 30, 2015 Author Report Posted January 30, 2015 Where could I find a list of shows? Maybe I'll see if I can plan on one Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
juan777 Posted January 30, 2015 Report Posted January 30, 2015 http://www.bassbattles.com/ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Usaci-Bass-Battles/212936125402518?ref=stream&hc_location=stream The L@zy Hoe 2005 Chevy Tahoe 2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids 4 10 midrange 4 6.5 midwoofers 4 Tweeters 6 Supertweeters 2 Lithium 80AH Batteries 24K Watts 4 Custom 18s Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works The Build Log Like Loud Bass? Click Here! On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said: See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on. On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said: I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!
Jeff4661 Posted January 30, 2015 Author Report Posted January 30, 2015 http://www.bassbattles.com/ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Usaci-Bass-Battles/212936125402518?ref=stream&hc_location=stream Ok sweet I'll definitely watch those and see if I can find one to make it to. After my build is done in its first stage that is Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted January 30, 2015 Author Report Posted January 30, 2015 Heres some pics of the hood when it was at the body shop for all those who were curious.. I spent about $700 by the time it was all said an done.. Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted January 30, 2015 Author Report Posted January 30, 2015 SMD TOOLS AND WIRE AN RCAS [/url Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted January 30, 2015 Author Report Posted January 30, 2015 More box pictures [/url[/url Put 45's in as well as a small triangle at the bottom of the port.. [/url[url=[url="http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/tmp_20053-IMAG05501319452175_zpsf1126a50.jpg.html%5D]http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/tmp_20053-IMAG05501319452175_zpsf1126a50.jpg.html]http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah191/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/Mobile%20Uploads/tmp_20053-IMAG05501319452175_zpsf1126a50.jpg[/img Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted January 30, 2015 Author Report Posted January 30, 2015 One of the amps I plan on using for my mids and highs is a old school Rockford fosgate 800.4. It's not in perfect condition but man is it a power house.. [/url Currently I'm planning on running the front speakers with it. And getting a new one to run the rears.. Front speakers are Polk audio db 6.5 components.. I have 2 sets I'm figuring on putting 2 speakers a door with the tweeters on the A pillar.. [url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0565_zpsb8h35dte.jpg.html][/url[url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0564_zps5i35wmm2.jpg.html] I will be starting the molds for the front doors Sunday night if everything goes according to plan Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted January 30, 2015 Author Report Posted January 30, 2015 Today I decided to slap the subs in the box and put the top on the box and hear how the tuning sounds so I could change it if I didn't like the tuning. Keep in mind that I havent braced it, or anything besides the 45's .. I do plan on it though..[/url Ignore the spaghetti[/url[url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/tmp_20053-IMAG0556123998011_zpsb6c33ba2.jpg.html][/url[url=http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/Jeffrey_Rollenhagen/media/Mobile%20Uploads/tmp_20053-IMAG05571910873417_zpsd2cfed87.jpg.html] Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted January 31, 2015 Author Report Posted January 31, 2015 Here is a test video I did moments after hooking every thing up.. the distortion herd is from my phone not being able to handle the bass pressure... I will post another one tomorrow to better represent the sound quality Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.