Jump to content

Beyma? thoughts/feelings?


aculous

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am looking into a new mid to midbass for my build. I was going to go with silver flute drivers because of the smooth freq. response but I have a feeling they were lying on the spec sheet based on the measurement people are taking with them.

I was looking at beyma pro audio 8" mids with a freq. response wide enough that I can cross it over 3K and something that is a very natural sounding mid. I don't want to make the crossover in the vocal range at all if I can avoid it.

http://www.usspeaker.com/beyma%208m70v2-1.htm

and

http://www.usspeaker.com/beyma%208BR40-1.htm

and

http://www.usspeaker.com/beyma%208p300fe-1.htm

Posted

Out myway Northeast bass heads love beymas and EV speakers for mids and highs... Beyma mids and highs get stupid loud and clear,however I can't speak for those you attached all the beymas speakers the local shops push aren't less then 125.00 each, and aren't geared to low reproduction as those claim.

Posted

Out myway Northeast bass heads love beymas and EV speakers for mids and highs... Beyma mids and highs get stupid loud and clear,however I can't speak for those you attached all the beymas speakers the local shops push aren't less then 125.00 each, and aren't geared to low reproduction as those claim.

yea I mean good drivers aren't going to be cheap. I was thinking probably 100-180$ per. And I am going to try and cross them around 100 so I think I should be ok.

Posted

Check out hellboy vs beyma van on youtube if you get a chance a lil raw if your not accustomed to ny slang you may wanna skip thru the chitchat portions lol! I have met hellboy a few times and seen his honda at shows....yeah it ridiculously loud... so loud I wanted to ask him to turn that shit down, yeah that loud lol his mid and highs are ev speakers if im not mistaken good luck let us know if you get them what you think.

Posted

Right, well clean and loud is good.

I am looking for really good sound quality too. But most pro audio stuff can sound really clean which can be good. Just not the warmth I may be looking out. I'll check them out anyway. See if US Speakers has a return policy so I can give some impressions, I doubt it though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...