Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

trying to decide on subs option


LsChevy

Recommended Posts

Posted

im trying to step back into the car audio world and im trying to decide on my next project...I most likely will be sticking with sundown because the few setups i had consisted of sundown. the setup will be going in my 09 crew cab silver ado. i don't want a wall. as far as power goes im thinking anywhere between 5-6500 watts here are my sub options i listen to 90% rap and 10% r&b. no intentions to compete but i want the bone crushing lows

1 two zv4 15's in fourth

2.three zv4 ported

3.three x15's ported

4. two zv4 18's

Posted

Would say 3 15s. but I would 2 18s with the power your running

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Posted

What size are the three zv4s? If they are 15s I would definately go with them. More cone area more motor force.

But I also support the last comment 2 zv4 18s will be better on that power unless you can build a very efficient box for the 3 15s

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 546 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...