Ruben0987 Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 I need help in kinda new into all of this car audio/subs etc I have the audiopipe 30001d new in a box I only payed $82 for it so I couldn't pass it up. I also have (2) Dual Kicker vx 4ohm subwoofer and I did have them wired at 1ohm but I re-did it and made it 2ohm cause honestly I think this amp will blow my subs I'm just not sure and I also have them in a qbomb ported box So my question is.... Is it possible to run this amp on these subs at any Ohm? I have a kinetic battery all 0gauge and have plans on upgrading to a bigger alt Thanks anything will help The specs on these. Kickers are 750rms each and 1500w max
Kyblack76 Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 how did you have your impedance at 1ohm and go up to 2ohm? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Csprak1990 Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 how did you have your impedance at 1ohm and go up to 2ohm? Yea man you can only do 1 or 4 ohm off 2 4 ohm subs
Ruben0987 Posted February 5, 2015 Author Report Posted February 5, 2015 I Ment my subs are Dual 4ohm and they were wired to 1ohm so I re-did the wiring and made it 2-ohm sorry if I'm confusing
Kyblack76 Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 I Ment my subs are Dual 4ohm and they were wired to 1ohm so I re-did the wiring and made it 2-ohm sorry if I'm confusing SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Ruben0987 Posted February 5, 2015 Author Report Posted February 5, 2015 Sorry I might have messed it all up considering I'm not good at any of this but there no way to make 2 Dual 4 Ohm subs to wire to 1ohm so I would have to just run them at 4ohm right?
Csprak1990 Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 No we got it but we are saying u can't wire 2 4 ohms subs to a 2 ohm load, you need 2 2 ohm subs to do that or do one 4 ohm sub to 2 ohm
Csprak1990 Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 Sorry I might have messed it all up considering I'm not good at any of this but there no way to make 2 Dual 4 Ohm subs to wire to 1ohm so I would have to just run them at 4ohm right? Your only options with 2 4 ohms subs are to run them at 1 or 4 ohms
Kyblack76 Posted February 5, 2015 Report Posted February 5, 2015 Sorry I might have messed it all up considering I'm not good at any of this but there no way to make 2 Dual 4 Ohm subs to wire to 1ohm so I would have to just run them at 4ohm right? People here will help you. Someone get him a subwoofer calc please. Its ok.... this forum is full of knowledge. If your ready to learn... then,.... get started mate. Welcome to the forum. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Ruben0987 Posted February 5, 2015 Author Report Posted February 5, 2015 Will my Kicker vx's b able to run 4ohms on a Audiopipe 30001d or will it just blow my subs and yes I know Kicker not any good but I just needed some help from the foum
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.