BannisterEc Posted April 9, 2015 Author Report Posted April 9, 2015 Damn South Africans, we also drive on the otherside of the road here Karkov lol
BannisterEc Posted April 9, 2015 Author Report Posted April 9, 2015 Hi Joe I have decided to sell the big as per our discussion above, the amp is also the same as one of the American Bass and Cactus K5 I think. Was looking to get the Taramps Hd8000 2Ohm Version as its a lot smaller and apparanly very efficient. Seems like a better option power wise??? Also going to look at getting stronger Subs as they are struggling on the small Audiobank that I am running it on now @2ohms, just sounds off on some songs. I metered today on music, please see below;
BannisterEc Posted April 9, 2015 Author Report Posted April 9, 2015 There are two 144db readings, 144 being the highest reading.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.