BannisterEc Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 Hi Wondering if anyone can help with a simple slot port design for 2 x Targa1502dw's 15" 2ohm Dvcs. Im looking to run them off 2000watts. My max length is 92cm(36.22 inches) x 55cm(21.65 inches) height x 100cm(39.37 inches) depth. Any help would be kindly appreciated. The Specs are; Fs 25.2 Spl(efficiency 1w/1m) 90.5db Nominial impedance 1/2/4 ohm Qts(total speaker "Q") 0.49 Qes(electrical "Q") 0.54 Qms(mechanical "Q") 5.27 VAS(equivalent compliance) 97.6L Mounting Depth 18.8cm Mounting Hole Diameter 35.5cm Unfortunately those are the only specs I have
Joe X Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 Post vehicle and amp if you have one, also a link (or whatever) to full specs of the subs. Also the wood thickness available in your country (usually 18mm).
BannisterEc Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 Unfortunately I do not have anymore specs on the subs except what is in that printout. That amp looks similar internally to the Cactus k5 but the casing is slightly different, the board has different colouring and my remote is with the speaker terminals whereas the Cactus has the remote connected by the power connection terminals. The vehicle is a 2006 Fiat Palio Panelvan 1.2i. I will try upload pics of the speaker and car
Joe X Posted February 6, 2015 Report Posted February 6, 2015 That's good enough, no problem, just let me know the thickness of the wood you have available.
BannisterEc Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 Here are pictures of the car, subs and the batteries I am going to use. Unfortunately I don't have any other specs of the subs. The car is a 2006 Fiat Palio 1.2 panelvan
BannisterEc Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 Here are pictures of the car, subs and the batteries I am going to use. Unfortunately I don't have any other specs of the subs. The car is a 2006 Fiat Palio 1.2 panelvan
BannisterEc Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 Here are pictures of the car, subs and the batteries I am going to use. Unfortunately I don't have any other specs of the subs. The car is a 2006 Fiat Palio 1.2 panelvan
BannisterEc Posted February 6, 2015 Author Report Posted February 6, 2015 Sorry I forgot to mention the wood thickness which is 1.8cm(0.70inches) Thanks
Joe X Posted February 8, 2015 Report Posted February 8, 2015 So here is a suggestion, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 14 cm, figure is just an assembly guide: Note: Your amplifier may be too much power for those subs so take care with that.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.