Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

SPL Box Question/help


BigManAC

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am making plans to build a SPL box for my car, anything to gain a little bit on the meter lol. Here is the designs for the build. I plan on curving the port and putting curves in the corners to help air flow. I will also be glassing the entire inside of the box to make it smooth. The only thing I dont know is what to use for the sides so if anybody has any suggestions please chime in. Here are the pics.

SpLbox_zpscirm2wye.png

SPL%20Box_zpsj5hqtips.png

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Posted

Would PVC work well? The radius of the curve is 2"

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5381 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...