Yeah that shit hits oh so hard here it ismy 96 Impala ss I plan on getting anoter 18" and putting them in the rear deck watch the video galalicamonkey posted crazy flex

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

I would do port front sub front and seal the trunk off. the trunk won't vibrate and all the output will go straight in to the cab. then when your seat is down you can watch it

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

I would do port front sub front and seal the trunk off. the trunk won't vibrate and all the output will go straight in to the cab. then when your seat is down you can watch it

That was my initial idea. I may stick with it. Are u getting much flex with ur setup? How many watts do u have going to the BTL?

Vids go go :P

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

i have a btl 18 and that shits loud for one sub

I guess you guys really underestimate the size of a newbody impala trunk. I know in the 01 i had a 4.5cu. ft. net ported enclosure fit in easily. In the 06 i currently have now with my 18" BTL the 5 cu.ft. net enclosure comes in and out with no hassle. Its sub up port back for daily and for comps i flip the box around and do 144's on the TL @ on the low note of hypnotize with around 2000+wrms. So he should be fine

2006 Impala setupkenwood kdc-x789Pioneer 6.5'skicker 850.4pa a3000db @.351 18" BTL

It will work... But with 2 15" BLs or 3 12" BLs he would most likely have better results.

I had 4 BTL 18s, so if you need a box designed for it, send me a PM. I can come up with something.

Yeah, ive seen your videos. Wish i had a system like yours lol.

But a box design would be great. Im still not sure what would sound the loudest in my trunk. Im going to be driving this alot, i ride with my seats down when ever there isnt people in the back.

I can get pictures of the trunk by its self and measurements if that would help at all.

Thx

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Started on the box build. Almost done. Ill have pics and hopefully some videos up soon for you guys.

Probally later on today, if not tomorrow.

2008 Hummer H3

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Archived