Hey guys. Here is a few pics of my build im currently working on. This is my a semi-noob first build in progress. Im only 17 so its hard for me to make good money to get more of that good stuff. Heres what i have for the time being. :lol:

The Whip

Posted Image

The old 15's that are coming out

Posted Image

The Headunit. Sorry for the small glare, but you get the idea :blush:

Posted Image

0 gauge wire, set of kicker tweeters, set of 6'9s, and 2 boss audio 5' tweeters.

Posted Image

Hifonics Bxi2607d

Posted Image

So beautiful

Posted Image

Single 18' Fi BTL Fully Loaded

Posted Image

Me and Dad with the sub

Posted Image

I also have MDF wood, 2 yellow tops batts, and a 230 amp alt (i believe it was 230).

More pix to come, stay tuned and feel free to suggest anything or ask something.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Have fun building the box in that trunk I have a 96 Impala SS with a 18" BTL and had to build the box in two pieces to get it in the trunk . Any ways good luck and keep us updated

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

I got the 18 for a few reasons. For some reason, where i live in shelbyville not many ppl have heard of 18's let alone seen one. Even our local dealers where asking me where i found them. They didnt even know what Fi or RE was. Also, i was saving money by just getting a single 18. I was looking to get 2 fully loaded 15' BTLs.

The box design isnt final yet. Im thinking that if i fold my back seats down, and put the sub and port facing them it will sound good. Maybe sub forward port up. Im really not sure. Suggestions would be great.

KAPONE.SS- How is your box build?

Thanks for the replies :D

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Archived