Screen mirroring from PC to TV

Is there a way that I could mirror my PC screen to my Samsung smart tv. I want to have it where I can see my desktop and everything as if it were connected by hdmi. Everything I can find looks like you can pretty much only show pics and vids. I figure if some phones allow you to screen mirror there has to be a PC app. Thanks ahead of time for the input.

AQ3500.1
15" Fi SP4
1/0 Knuconceptz Power/Ground

1/0 Sky High Big 3 Upgrade
Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
XS Power D1200 Underhood

Intimidator Gel In Trunk

CES 250A Alternator

You attach your TV to your PC as a second display and set the TV to mirror mode instead of extended desktop. There is no program, your desktop settings (or video card drivers, either way you prefer) is how to do it.

If you want to do it over a network connection then you can use a program+app but it will have to be android compatible as that is what "smart" tv's typically use.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Archived