Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 RE Audio MT 18s


IndebtAudio15

Recommended Posts

Posted

I been out of the audio scene for awhile..I just bought some brand new Re Audio MT 18s and I'm putting them in the back of a 2014 ram 3500 dually.. my questions is does anyone have specs or know about how big of a box I will need for the 2 subs.

Posted

I bet the subwoofer section does I would check there

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2871 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...