Sonic Electronix

01 Excursion (system suggestions)

Well guys its been a few years since ive been on the forums and though about doing any big changes to a cars speaker system. But now im looking into doing a few things to my new toy. Clearly a 2001 Excursion 7.3l Powerstroke, i can list modifications if anyone is interested.

1502537_2898061730392_761722336143407205

But im looking to do

New Headunit

New speakers ( dont need to be anything out of this world just something with nice highs and mids)

Need a small amp for a 10" infinity probably 200watt max, I ran it off a 4channel amp but just used two channels.

The headunit id like to be Iphone friendly so i can use the phone on it .

Thanks in advance for helping.

Damn. I would have said to wall that sucker off with 12 15s in a 4th order on 50kw.

But If you're looking for a good headunit with a lots of control that's made for iOS, I'd look at the Kenwood Excelons.

What is your budget?

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Nice comp set up front. You can get a decent size driver in those doors. Mold tw into door sail. 2 coax sets for the other locations. Single 8 in the center console. Couple mini amps and call it a day.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived