IndebtAudio15 Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 I been out of the audio scene for awhile..I just bought some brand new Re Audio MT 18s and I'm putting them in the back of a 2014 ram 3500 dually.. my questions is does anyone have specs or know about how big of a box I will need for the 2 subs.
cloud77 Posted February 7, 2015 Report Posted February 7, 2015 Depends on what kind of power and how you are laying the box. Are you taking the back seat out? You're going to need 10-16 cubes 2004 Grand Prix GT (2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2) 5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz MMATS HD4000.05 MMATS SQ4100 Infinity Kappa components Juice Box black cherry Duralast platinum group 34 1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding Singer 250A
IndebtAudio15 Posted February 7, 2015 Author Report Posted February 7, 2015 yes I am taking the back seats out and I'm looking at putting a mt everest 10k on them.
Knocker Posted February 8, 2015 Report Posted February 8, 2015 When you bought them new did you order them from the manufacturer and choose the different options (spider pack, coil, etc.) or were they already built? RE MTs have different specs from one another depending on how they are set up.
IndebtAudio15 Posted February 8, 2015 Author Report Posted February 8, 2015 they where already built bought em from a shop, guy told me they was 2500 rms. they're dual 4ohm. can't really find specs online or anything
Knocker Posted February 8, 2015 Report Posted February 8, 2015 If you could find out from the guy you purchased them from how many spiders they have that would be a good start. They come in dual, triple, or quad spider configurations. Then, with that information, you could email the manufacturer and ask for the specs. There's possibly more things you will need to know to get the specs (cooling options, etc.).
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.