its really hard to hit a 140 in a trunk car without a wall.

Why is that?? :blink:

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

140 in a trunk car is possible. I did it. You have a good start with your amp. It actually does do 3000+ rms...

I'm doing mid 145's on 1500 watts...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Ok, the box is all finished. Here are just a few pics for now from the builder. Tomorrow I will be heading back home from college and doing my complete install for right now. The BTL is there and so is the box now. I will post pics of everything when finished.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im really impressed with the way the box looks. Nice and custom to match the white paint on my car. Plus I just got some Fi decals made for the back window and two side windows on the accord coupe. I will post pics of them too.

Tell me what you think of how the box turned out.

congrats Ramen, hope to see that thing up and running soon. but i really hope you dont plan on using that cap you have since its worthless when your getting an HO alternator...well they're worthless anyway so dont even use it :)

Trust me, I will be getting rid of it soon. For the time being I will keep it until I get a new second batt and a new HO alt. I dont feel like uninstalling it right now and figuring out where the ground and shit it.

Tomorrow I am also counter protesting the Westboro Baptist Church near my home town so its going to be a tight schedule. I will definitely get pics posted asap.

Its weird, does anyone else go through like "bass withdrawl" by any chance? Ive been like craving it ever since i sold my previous setup. Driving just isnt the same lol

• 2 weeks later...

Ok got the sub and amp installed. Turned out nicely. I just hit a 140.9 on a TL with stock wiring and no deadening outside of the trunk so hopefully it will rise a little once i have that all said and done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had to brace the two seats together so that they would move up and down together instead of seperately

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image