Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

I need help on a box build


moemoe703

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 4 kicker L5's. They are currently paired in two different boxes. One box is in the back seat an ms the other is in the trunk. I'd like to get all 4 into one box so they can all be in the trunk. Shouldn't be a problem j have a big trunk. I drive a 99 Chrysler LHS. I need a box design. I don't know where to start.

Posted

measure your trunk and trunk opening

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5311 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...