Triticum Agricolam Posted April 30, 2015 Report Posted April 30, 2015 Thanks for the info. I modeled your t-line in Hornresp and it looked pretty good. Build it and let us know how it sounds! Post pics too. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
SubWolfe909 Posted May 25, 2015 Author Report Posted May 25, 2015 Well I finally finished it and put it in my truck Wednesday. I never did buy the new DC lvl 3 subwoofer so I'm just using a free Power Acoustik Mofo that I got until my new American Bass sub comes in. I say it went pretty well for being my first subwoofer box, of course I should have took more time measuring but oh well. I'll try to get some pics up shortly
Triticum Agricolam Posted May 25, 2015 Report Posted May 25, 2015 Awesome, I'm excited to see some pics. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
SubWolfe909 Posted May 30, 2015 Author Report Posted May 30, 2015 Well I'm finally getting around to posting some pics... It looks like shit, wish I would have just carpeted it... Which I might do some day. But anyways it was supposed to be themed like Avatar the Last Air Bender (haha). Sounds pretty damn good to me, I'll post a video when I get the sub fully broken in Just click the link and look at the first 4 pics http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/WolfeMan9009/media/IMG_20150526_201111565_zps2xwibqsu.jpg.html
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.