So I Unhooked My Battery

well i unhooked my battery a few days ago cause i was running my power wire through another spot to get more wire. and sice ive hooked it back up ive noticed a few things. well the first one was that i monitor my gas by watching how many miles to E i have. and i got an extra 75 miles to E after hookin the battery back up. another was now i idle at 15v. and the last is my air bag warning light comes on at random. i was wonderin if anyone else has ever experienced different stuff after unhookin and hookin their battery

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

well i unhooked my battery a few days ago cause i was running my power wire through another spot to get more wire. and sice ive hooked it back up ive noticed a few things. well the first one was that i monitor my gas by watching how many miles to E i have. and i got an extra 75 miles to E after hookin the battery back up. another was now i idle at 15v. and the last is my air bag warning light comes on at random. i was wonderin if anyone else has ever experienced different stuff after unhookin and hookin their battery

What kind of car?

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

yea i just repositioned it cause i was finally not lazy and ran it under the carpet lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

best thing is to call ur dealer...their mechanics know a lot more than we do....

well i was jc if anyone else has random findins in this situation. im probably goin to have my friend check it out. cant complain about the more gas and a higher idle voltage lol

Well I don’t know how it would affect your gas mileage. As for the air bag light you might want to check the sensor. You might have bumped it when moving the power wire. I don’t know about your exact car but sometimes there under the driver or passenger seat. Pretty easy to hit wile working if you took your seats out. Idling at 15 volts is ok. With my HO alternator my truck will hit 15 volts on cold mornings. Then after everything gets to normal temp it drops to my normal voltage of 14.4-14.6.

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

best thing is to call ur dealer...their mechanics know a lot more than we do....

I would defiantly get that air bag light check out though!

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

Well I don’t know how it would affect your gas mileage. As for the air bag light you might want to check the sensor. You might have bumped it when moving the power wire. I don’t know about your exact car but sometimes there under the driver or passenger seat. Pretty easy to hit wile working if you took your seats out. Idling at 15 volts is ok. With my HO alternator my truck will hit 15 volts on cold mornings. Then after everything gets to normal temp it drops to my normal voltage of 14.4-14.6.

i didnt take out the seats tho. i just decided to use my factory grommet, and save the other hole in my firewall for grounds, and i just ran it under the carpet next to the driver seat. well the fuel gauge was probably off and reset when the battery was out is what i think happen