2 TC Sound LMS Ultra 5400

I have two LMSU hooked up to a FB14K 4400 X 2 @ 4 ohms. Its the same as the FP14K just the faceplate is different. Right now they are in sealed boxes. Have been using REW with my balanced minidsp 2x4 and UMIK1 mic to EQ them. As of right now they are colocation. Next spot I'm going to corner load them, then do 1 nearfield and one corner loaded by the tv.

20150122_144231.jpg

20150123_074315.jpg

They revised the power input, use to be Just a Pheniox input

20150221_104629.jpg

In spring, i want to put them in a ghorn. Have the autocad files and pdf files for a local guy to build/make for me. Here few pics of one made.

wcodjMd.jpg

yI0LDtZ.jpg

UjtYO9h.jpg

H9Z3eTJ.jpg

Takes about 6 sheets of wood. Just have to see what i can get for overtime till spring/summer.

I'm going be doing diy for the rest of the speakers and give my klipsch away. Was thinking aboubt 1099s, fusions.

The LMSU are in 4 cubic sealed boxes right now with 4lbs of poly fill.

05 dodge magnum rt

DEH-80PRS

Rockford fosgate T600.4

st200 tweeters

Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 v2's

2 Saz-3500v2- Toolmaker dual 1/0 inputs

2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1

1/0 Sky High Power wire OFC

3 XS D3100- Toolmaker battery terminals

Mechman 320 Amp Alt

Smd Voltmeter

KnuKoncept 1/0 OFC

Awesome! As soon as I saw LMS-U in the title I was hoping there would be some Gjallorhorns involved. You will have to let us know how they sound when you get them done.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Sure will. Think i might just do one GHorn and put 1 nearfield still sealed up. I have room/space for 1 for sure. Ricci who came up with the Ghorn sent me the files for it. Really nice guy!!

05 dodge magnum rt

DEH-80PRS

Rockford fosgate T600.4

st200 tweeters

Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 v2's

2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Mechman 320 Amp Alt

Smd Voltmeter

KnuKoncept 1/0 OFC

subscribed, because omg.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Sure will. Think i might just do one GHorn and put 1 nearfield still sealed up. I have room/space for 1 for sure. Ricci who came up with the Ghorn sent me the files for it. Really nice guy!!

I'm excited to hear how it works out! Would you mind emailing me the plans? I emailed Ricci about them a month or two ago and I never heard back from him. My email is [email protected]

Thanks

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Will send you it right now. Have both .pdf and .DXF files which i think comes to 32mb lol.

05 dodge magnum rt

DEH-80PRS

Rockford fosgate T600.4

st200 tweeters

Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 v2's

2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Mechman 320 Amp Alt

Smd Voltmeter

KnuKoncept 1/0 OFC