What is so hard to comprehend about children being protected by the same laws and constitution you are?

Because they aren't? How many child specific laws are there?
A whole shit load in addition to the same ones applied to you.

And yes they are protected by the constitution.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Now does the 4th say the right's of the adults only or the rights of the people?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I am really confused at the backlash of my child comment

When I was a kid my freedoms were decided by my parents. Why? They did everything for me. So yeah kids don't have the same rights or freedoms. Sorry

I'm talking about freedoms of education, food, shelter, unreasonably being searched, freedom from abuse, etc.
I agree with all of those but let me ask you something. I don't think it is unreasonable for drug searches to be conducted in school though.

It's not like they are being tsa frisked. They have dogs smell their lockers. Not even invading their privacy

Okay...so what are you going to ask me?

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

If they started doing random searches at your work how would you feel?

I deleted my question in revision.

Anyway. Here is one. What duties are demanded of children by the government?

That's what I'm getting at here. They don't have duties and do not contribute much to society so they are not granted the same rights and freedoms.

BUT beyond any of that this whole argument has nothing to do with my original problem because the children's parents are the ones who allow the searches to begin with.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

They did random searches and my girls sisters school last week and their was no dog involved.

they picked random lockers opened them, pulled everything out of them went through it and left it all on the floor for then to clean up after class.

Hers didn't get searched but a few of her friends did and they had things come up missing and went to the office to complain the office told them oh well nothing we can do about it.

Now that's ok to you for them to do that?

Also they drug test at work and we are subject to random or provoked tests as well. As it should be

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

It has probably been posted already but as Ben Franklin said those that give up liberty for safety deserve neither (paraphrase). It is unconstitutional and I don't stand for them. I don't care if it may save a life....even my own. If I am out driving and am killed by a drunk driver that could have been stopped at a checkpoint 5 minutes prior, so be it. That is God's plan for me. I'm big into just letting life happen.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

I deleted my question in revision.

Anyway. Here is one. What duties are demanded of children by the government?

That's what I'm getting at here. They don't have duties and do not contribute much to society so they are not granted the same rights and freedoms.

BUT beyond any of that this whole argument has nothing to do with my original problem because the children's parents are the ones who allow the searches to begin with.

People don't need to contribute to have rights...are you serious?

Our freedoms are for any innocent people inside our borders. ESPECIALLY children.

With that logic, the citizens who contribute the least should have the least freedoms, and those who contribute the most should have the most freedoms...

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Children don't contribute to society so they have no rights?

What fucked up place do you live in because I thought it was the U.S.A ?

Archived