Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Need dimensions for 2 Soundqubed HDS315 box


MARV72

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a 2008 Cadillac SRX, I have 2 Soundqubed HDS315's and would like dimensions for a box where the subs are pointed up, and vent it either kerfed between the subs pointing upwards, or vented out the back, want something that would be super loud and move a ton of air, I am running a Hifonics colossus to these, and have plenty of power (3200RMS) and sufficient batteries and wiring. I would like to start building ASAP.

I have roughly 36 wide by 30 deep floor space and approx. 18 in height. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I wanna start building tomorrow. Please let me know options.......

Posted

Here is a suggestion, simple to build, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum ports clearance 6", figure is just an assembly guide:


2x15_SUPB_aero_lst.jpg

2x15_SUPB_aero.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2987 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...