Isroufe Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 I'm getting a Sierra Denali and plan on making a box that will be on the floor in front of the back seats. I have upwards of 1,200 watts (DD m1c) at my disposal. I can repair my two treo rsx 10s (total repair costs (shipping/tax included) will be $200) or get something new (budget $300). Should I fix my 10's or get something new like 1 Fi ssd12? Ideas appreciated! 2017 F-150 3.5L Screw EcoBoost XLT Sport - Factory HU + Lc7i + Zapco I-4100 + Morel Tempo + SQ 2250 + Fi SSD Neo 15
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 25, 2015 Report Posted February 25, 2015 Where will rear passengers set their feet? Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Isroufe Posted February 25, 2015 Author Report Posted February 25, 2015 I want to make the box easy to take out and don't plan on the box covering the whole floor. Also, I rarely have more than one person riding with me. I'll make sure it is comfortable enough though. 2017 F-150 3.5L Screw EcoBoost XLT Sport - Factory HU + Lc7i + Zapco I-4100 + Morel Tempo + SQ 2250 + Fi SSD Neo 15
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.