BigManAC Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 I found another BL 15 on a buy, sale, trade page for $230 and couldnt pass it up. Anyway, the BL I have has the cooling option and thats it. This new one has the flatwind coil and SPL option. Would I be able to put both of these subs in the same box or would the different options on the subs cause problems? Both would be on the same amp. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
Triticum Agricolam Posted February 26, 2015 Report Posted February 26, 2015 Those subs are different enough that mixing them would be a no-no. "Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it.""Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."Builds:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.