omnibus Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 What are your opinions of them in terms of sound? I've had an opportunity to buy this particular one shown here:http://wwv.crutchfield.com/p_13693315/JL-Audio-HO112-W6v3.html?tp=112 for $300 for a while now. I'm finally starting to seriously consider it but I want to know what kind of performance I can expect from it compared to say a typical slot port design. I'm not terribly interested in the sub cause I already have a W6 but I can't build an enclosure like this...just a basic slot one perhaps.
hifonix Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 I have a older model and I love it. I'm not sure how the new ones sound compared to what I have. It appears to be a slot port design. Check out these pictures from the JL website. Similar to older design port dumps right in front of the sub http://www.jlaudio.com/ho112-w6v3-car-audio-h-o-wedge-subwoofer-systems-93315 Under Construction
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.