Is It True About 7.63 X 39mm Ammo?

Guest Powered By Hate

I heard from some gun folks across the street from me that 7.62 ammo is going to stop being produced.. Anyone heard anything about it? Also.. did anyone live in Ohio in 1989? If you did AND owned guns this question applies to you. Did they pass a law that states everyone has to register their guns but it failed miserably?

I heard from some gun folks across the street from me that 7.62 ammo is going to stop being produced.. Anyone heard anything about it? Also.. did anyone live in Ohio in 1989? If you did AND owned guns this question applies to you. Did they pass a law that states everyone has to register their guns but it failed miserably?

The US is supplying a lot of 3rd world countries with our ammo. That is why the price has shot up. But they will always be making it as I know.

*Under Contruction*

05' Explorer Limited

HeadUnit: Alpine 9853

Subs: (4) SoundStream SPLX 15's

Mids/Highs: (6) 8" Eminence Alpha 8MR and (4) Pyramid TW46 Titanium Super Tweeters.

Frontstage: (2) B&C 6PEV13 6.5's

Mids/Highs Amp: Kicker ZX650.4

On Order:

Enclosure: 16-18ft^3 CRX Style Enclosure (To be build)

Sub Amps: (2) MTX TA92001 or Equivalent 4-5K Watt Amp(s)

That's to popular a round to stop producing. I've noticed that its gone up in price about 1-2 bucks here, so now a box of 20 is around 5 bucks at the place i go to. a box of 500 rounds at cabelas is 110 i think.

7.62 will never stopped being produced. However, being that it is made overseas and is mainly an assault weapon round, the US can stop importation of it any time they wish and it has been discussed many times with the AWB's.

When and if it will stop being imported is up to the law makers, but being that this round has been on the radar for many years, it is only a matter of time before it happens. I personally would choose another round, so that when it happens, you can still enjoy the 2nd amendment.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Guest Powered By Hate

7.62 will never stopped being produced. However, being that it is made overseas and is mainly an assault weapon round, the US can stop importation of it any time they wish and it has been discussed many times with the AWB's.

When and if it will stop being imported is up to the law makers, but being that this round has been on the radar for many years, it is only a matter of time before it happens. I personally would choose another round, so that when it happens, you can still enjoy the 2nd amendment.

Well I got the gun that takes em already so I cant choose another.. I'm just deciding weather or not to sell it. Weighing pro's and cons..

I think that is such bull why mess up a good thing I love my 7.62 but, I guess your right I need to find some other rounds.

4- COMP VR 15's

2- Tang Band 8's

2- Selenium 6"

2- Selenium Tweets

2- SAX 100.4's

1- SAZ 3000D

1- KQ9

1- KX3

Hopefully it doesn't sound too horrible. lol

it will always be produced..... buy in bulk and have no worries :)

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

it will always be produced..... buy in bulk and have no worries :)

Yeah but won't the bullets go bad? :lol: (Things you overhear women say sometimes :blink: )

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Yeah but won't the bullets go bad? :lol: (Things you overhear women say sometimes :blink: )

store them in their tupperware <_<

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

• 3 weeks later...

not all 7.62 x 39 is imported, there is quite a bit made locally. You think they could actually pass a law to make US companies loose money by not producing them? and if they did do you think they will ban the parts for self loaders? I dont think they would be able to get rid of the most used rifle round in history. thats like saying they are gonna stop making 9mm bullets.

Administrator of fiberglassforums.com

Archived