Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Enclosure Design


07SRT-8

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello - I am new to the site as a member. I am in need of a ported enclosure design for my 2007 Charger SRT-8. I will gladly pay for the time and knowledge that comes with supplying a plan. Below is a list of my equipment and space limitations. Thank you in advance for taking the time to help out a new guy.

2 Sundown Sa 12s Dual 4ohm Wired to 1ohm

Hifonics BRX 2000.1D

Pioneer AVH-2700BS Head Unit

Available Dimensions:

32" Width

15.5" Height

20" Depth (This is a preference. This will allow the trunk false bottom to still lift up and access my battery. That is also where I have my amp rack. I am open to this changing if needed for a better enclosure. Performance of the subs is my #1 priority)

I listen to all types of music but particularly Rap, Hip Hop & R&B

Thank you again for any help anyone can provide

Posted

So here is a couple of suggestions, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 4", figures are just assembly guides:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

1) This is a little larger but other than that better overall:

sa12.jpg

tportsingle.jpg

2) This is the smaller one (by a bit only) it should still work fine and let you (maybe) access your stuff.

sa12small.jpg

210SFPF_zps62006a0a.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3192 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...