moredbs Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Hey everybody,just gonna post some picks of projects that I've worked on. I've been doing flooring for 16 years now,and own a small business. I never thought this would be what i would do for a living,but i have embraced it. If you got something you want to share please do. first up is a h logo for highlands high school in ky. had to do this all by hand,rubber is made from Germany.
moredbs Posted March 5, 2015 Author Report Posted March 5, 2015 put my oldest son to work, getting glue spread. he needs to pull his pants up lol!
ToNasty Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Pt hats the 1/4 or 3/8 rubber crap for gyms right? Hate that shit. Letting it aclimate and sometimes it's still stiff as hell ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 You just lose me haha. Vinyl is one thing I refused to learn ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
moredbs Posted March 5, 2015 Author Report Posted March 5, 2015 Pt hats the 1/4 or 3/8 rubber crap for gyms right? Hate that shit. Letting it aclimate and sometimes it's still stiff as hell its 3/8 and yeah, it sucks but i do it all! gotta stay busy!
moredbs Posted March 5, 2015 Author Report Posted March 5, 2015 You just lose me haha. Vinyl is one thing I refused to learn it keeps us busy, everyone can't do it. the tile isn't as bad as the rolled goods.
ToNasty Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 I don't do hard surface only carpet nowadays. I Just did a ESD job in a lab but I only did it because I got paid big bucks. Great job though. You do clean work ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.