FI50 Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 Hello, I'm looking for a box design for the back of my ford explorer. 1 fully loaded FI BL running off 2k at 1 ohm. I listen to rap music only and the occasional decaf song. looking for a box that is 4 cubes at around 32 hz. ive heard that sub up port back will sound best so I am game for that. Using 3/4 inch mdf. I would love some braces in the box if possible, but no biggie as i can always add them. Max dimensions I have to work with are: Width- 44 inches Depth- 20-22 inches Height- 17-18 inches Thanks so much, Mike 04 v8 explorer with a fully loaded 15" BL
Joe X Posted March 5, 2015 Report Posted March 5, 2015 So here is a suggestion, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 4 1/4", figure is just an assembly guide, bracing is 1 1/4" wooden dowel rods:
FI50 Posted March 5, 2015 Author Report Posted March 5, 2015 wow thank you so much, theres my box right there!!! 04 v8 explorer with a fully loaded 15" BL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.