Chad Captain Posted March 10, 2015 Report Posted March 10, 2015 Hey guys I need a little help. I need help building a sub box for dual kicker l7 12s for a opel astra hatch. And what is the best Hz to tune box. Thanks
nutella6996 Posted March 10, 2015 Report Posted March 10, 2015 32hz its good for almost any kind of music -SPANKYWANKY
Chad Captain Posted March 10, 2015 Author Report Posted March 10, 2015 Thank you Nutella I just help designing a box for my astra
Cj Kumz Posted March 10, 2015 Report Posted March 10, 2015 Please post your max dimensions and the power you will be running Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Chad Captain Posted March 11, 2015 Author Report Posted March 11, 2015 Height -19 inches Length -39 inches Depth - 26 inches That'sthe ssizeof my boot and imI'mrunning two 2000watt amps
Joe X Posted March 11, 2015 Report Posted March 11, 2015 So here is a suggestion, power: to sub(s) rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 4 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
Chad Captain Posted March 11, 2015 Author Report Posted March 11, 2015 Thanks but will that fit in the astra because I have see the box before and I'm not sure in I will get that 4 Inch clearance
Joe X Posted March 11, 2015 Report Posted March 11, 2015 Thanks but will that fit in the astra because I have see the box before and I'm not sure in I will get that 4 Inch clearance The box is within the max dimensions you listed, take some measurements where the box is going, if you are still uncertain I can do a box with both subs and port firing up so that no clearance to the rear is needed.
Chad Captain Posted March 28, 2015 Author Report Posted March 28, 2015 Would you guys think i would get more spl if i build a 4th band box for my l7s and if so could i please get some help with the build beca6i have upgraded my amp to a 6000rms please help
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.