05chevysilverado2500hd Posted March 17, 2015 Report Posted March 17, 2015 Can someone help me with a box design for a Kicker L5 12" subwoofer. Its in a chevy Silverado 2500hd, its on 400W Rms@ 2ohms. its currently a sealed enclosure that is tiny. Would like to be ported.
Joe X Posted March 17, 2015 Report Posted March 17, 2015 Where do you plan to place your enclosure an what are the max dimensions for a box, also what amp is going to be used.
05chevysilverado2500hd Posted March 18, 2015 Author Report Posted March 18, 2015 I plan on taking my back seat out and putting it there. I am thinking of using my current amp. if I get more 12s then Ill change amps. but just my jl xd 600/1 and max space is my whole back passenger area.
Joe X Posted March 18, 2015 Report Posted March 18, 2015 So here is a suggestion, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 3", figure is just an assembly guide:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.