Sonic Electronix

I only read part of your thread, but it reminds me of an amp I had one time.

What was going on in a 3 amp install was 1 of the amps did not shut down when I turned everything off, so actually the amp with the probblem turned off but for some reason it was energizing the other 2 amps to stay on when everthing was shut down.

Have you checked to see if the power light on your amp is still on after a reasonable amount of time of everthing being off?

It was a wierd situation, I had to take that amp out to get everything to work right.(everything worked rite, some amps just didn't shut off.LOL)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

You need to set the gain with your knob at the same time otherwise your clipping the shit outta your stuff mang.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

You need to set the gain with your knob at the same time otherwise your clipping the shit outta your stuff mang.

Really? I was told when setting gains to have it unplugged....i mean the knob is just to turn the amp down cuz when its at its highest its just the same as not having the bass knob at all...

Edited by bumassjeff

I have the exact same amp but I got 4 tens connected to it right now, I just went out to the garage to check if this happens to me too and it does not, i moved the knob from the lowest to highest setting while my stereo was on and on mute but the subs didn't move

94 3000gt

18" Kicker Solo X

KX2500.1

2 KX350.4

8 JBL Coax Speakers

250A Mechman Alt

id just say chekc your grounds, and if your remote wire is touchin the power or ground wires somewhere. also check the rcas. other than that i cant give much other advice lol. very possible it could be the amp tho. maybe bad internal ground?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Sounds like cheap potentiometers to me. The bane of any switch is dust. Dust in the pot is often the cause of infrasonic noise put through the system at around 1-4hz. Would make your woofer look like it's 'breathing.' Clean out the pot with Cailube.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320