Hey guys Im currently in the mist of putting together a system in my 06 Nissan sentra, I had a few questions though as I proceed. First off Ill be running EIGHT 8" seleniums, 2 10in selenium, 5 selenium st350s, 2 selenium horn drivers, a krome audio pa, and 3 15 hifonic Brutus's I figured ill be pushin around 3500-5000 watts just estimate, my alternator is putting out 150amps, yall think ill need a bigger alternator and a extra battery or 2? its just a throw together budget system

The amount of speakers and their sizes doesn't make any difference about what size alternator or how many batteries you need. The amps that require the electricity to push them do. So depending on how much power all together you plan on using, then compile what sources you need. If you want to do 3500 total (low + mid + high amps + standard car voltage/current requirements) with little to no voltage drop, I'd say at least a 200A alt and a couple large batteries in the back. But there's hundreds if not more threads of people asking the same thing you are, and have been given the same advice. Search for them and read the suggestions.

The amount of speakers and their sizes doesn't make any difference about what size alternator or how many batteries you need. The amps that require the electricity to push them do. So depending on how much power all together you plan on using, then compile what sources you need. If you want to do 3500 total (low + mid + high amps + standard car voltage/current requirements) with little to no voltage drop, I'd say at least a 200A alt and a couple large batteries in the back. But there's hundreds if not more threads of people asking the same thing you are, and have been given the same advice. Search for them and read the suggestions.

APPRECIATE IT!

Archived